Monday 10 December 2012

A Truly Memorable First Time

After leaving school in Sri Lanka, at age 19, rather than going to College, I opted to make Accountancy my future career. My mum’s friend Aunty Shanti, a qualified accountant and regular visitor to our house, used to on and off pose accounts questions to me. From the quality of my answers, she felt I was not up to the mark; and was willing to help me on two afternoons of every week.

Her regular revision sessions were helping me; and after the studies, we began to talk about things other than accounts. We discussed her part time job; with her joking about an office colleague’s interest in her; and that his only interest was only for one thing. Up to that time I had only looked at her as an older lady of late 30’s; but now I began to notice her eyes and expressions, lips, the tight blouse through which the size of her breasts; shape of her thighs; her legs below the knee length skirt.

After the next study session again we began to chat; eventually getting to her life story of how she gave up a handsome, smart but a ladies man for a boring but sweet older man. She indicated that she was sexually more compatible with her first man. My cock was getting hard, listening to her story and possible dissatisfaction of her husband’s expertise in bed. She inquired if I had a girlfriend and if I had got up to anything as she had done at my age. I had to sheepishly admit that I was a virgin. It was then she noticed my cock hard, outlined on my pant; her eyes lit up. She commented that I was getting excited by our talk and that it was time to go before her son turned up back home from school. 

While walking out, I couldn’t help but look her up and down, which she noted. She came up close to me and said, “I think I have more hair down there than you.” 

The next time I went over; I was hard, thinking of what she had told, and fantasizing of what she looked like. We used to do the revision at her dining table but that afternoon it was full of her husband’s books and papers so we had to go to his office room / study, which had small table where she had to sit by my side. It was a hot day and the room was quite warm; she had dressed appropriately; in a short skirt and thin blouse. After the work was completed we began to chat. She had raised her skirt and bunched it half way up her thighs. I kept staring at her smooth thighs; and again the chat became very intimate. Due to the heat we were both sweaty. It was then I noticed her blouse was wet and her brown nipples were slightly seen through, her evidently being bra less. 

My eyes were ready to pop out, darting from her nipples to her thighs. 

After much talking, she took my hand, placed it on her thigh, and along with her hand on top of mine, moved it caressing her wonderful and meaty thigh. I could feel the little hairs on her thigh. Up and down her thigh; while being totally mesmerized by her. My hand went higher and higher, while pushing the skirt higher too. Eventually it got high enough for me to realize that she was without a panty; her pussy came to view, and like she hinted, yes it was hairy. 

Oh it was such a novel experience feeling all those hairs. She took my finger and held it where she wanted me too feel her clit; moving my finger in a circular motion; then moving down to feel her wetness. My cock was close to bursting; it was a relief when she unzipped me and pushed my pants down. 

Her hand on my cock was not going to make me last very long and I told her so: “Aunty I think I’m going to cum.” 

She quickly took her hand away, lying down on the carpet, asking me to lie on top of her. When I lay down my cock was nestling between her thighs; the feeling of being temporarily imprisoned between her thighs sending shivers down my spine. 

With her hand she held my cock at the entrance to her cunt. Other preliminaries were not required as we were both worked up mentally and physically. It was a heavenly feeling, my cock sliding in; a feeling I had not imagined possible when masturbating. I began to move in and out instinctively. I just shut my eyes and concentrated on the feeling- silky, wet, and warm. Beginning to move faster, in and out, to which she gave an appreciative moan.

I began moving even faster with her following suit, moving her pelvis in rhythm to mine, her hand on my ass pulling me hard towards her on my downward movement. She groaned. Not able to hold any more, making her insides grip me and letting go, virtually milking my cock, I came with a shudder. 

The first time was a very quick, considering the build up from the previous visit. It would be with much anticipation that I would be going back the following week, as will be told in Part 2.

Oh the week went by agonisingly slowly. Aunty Shanti, my mom’s friend, was constantly on my mind. Finally the day came; and soon it was afternoon and time for me to go for my lessons in accounting and life. My mum too commented that I was being very cheerful.

Aunty Shanti opened the door and there she was, looking beautiful, wearing a knee length dress that normally would be worn to go out in. The top button was off giving a clear view of her cleavage; as well as the bottom two buttons. My thoughts were of what I was going to do to her.

I was expecting her to pull me in through the door, to hug me; rub her body against mine and say; “I could not wait for you to get here.” It was an instant disappointment when the greeting that I got from aunty was, “Hi Ravi! I hope you have completed all of the homework set for you.”

No more said; she went over to the small office room; sat at the table and got me started on my work. In two hours we covered a fair amount of work. Finally it was time for a break. Aunty got up smiling; came over towards me and stood me up very close to her.

“I want you to kiss me,” said aunty. I placed my lips on hers; and just held them there. Her lips felt soft against my lips; she and I stood like two statues, not moving, with only our lips locked together. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth, one time. It was like an electric shock in my mouth. 

She moved away for a moment. “I am now going to kiss you properly,” she said; and again locked her mouth on mine. She held me by the back of my head; and pushed her lips harder against mine. Her tongue was darting in and out of my mouth; like fucking my mouth with her tongue. “This is what French kissing is all about; and I love it,” I thought to myself.

Mmm what a sensation; my cock was rock hard; rubbing against her stomach, which I’m sure she could feel. I put gently pushed my tongue in, first feeling her lips and then like her fucking her mouth with my tongue; shoving it in, feeling her teeth as she played back with her mouth and tongue. 

Still lip locked, she took my hand and placed it between us, on her breast. I did not wait for further invitations, unbuttoned the top, pulled her dress apart to the sides, to expose her breasts. I could see they were big, much bigger than those I had seen in a magazine. Her nipples were chocolate brown in color and hard as pebbles. My mouth, finally released from hers, made a bee line to her right nipple. I sucked it in, running my tongue over and swirling all around her nipple and areola. Aunty groaned when I teased her nipple in my mouth; then popping it out, to go for the other nipple. I did the same to her left nipple, not wanting to discriminate. 

Standing back, I looked at her; both her nipples, dark brown, glistening with my spit; hard and pointed at me.

She slowly moved down, first licking my ear lobe, then moving to my nipples to give them a quick nibble and suck. She unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out and began to fondle it, moving the foreskin back and forth. It felt so much nicer than when I felt my own cock. “Your cock is not very thick; but it’s very long,” said auntie. “It must be at least 8 inches. That’s definitely longer than uncle’s.” She giggled in excitement.

She bent down, kissing my stomach, darting her tongue in to my belly button; kissing all over avoiding what I wanted most- my cock in her mouth. There was pre cum glistening at the tip. Finally she got down to real business, licking off my pre cum and then enclosing the head, running her tongue round and round. “Mmm,” I groaned. “That’s nice.” 

She moved further down; taking my whole cock in; I could feel my cock rubbing against the back of her mouth. At the same time her hand was softly feeling my balls. She ran her tongue the full length of my cock, from bottom to top, and repeating the motions. 

Again she took my whole cock in to her warm, wet mouth; making it slippery and shiny. I felt I would explode any moment. I loved the feelings and sensations as she continued to bob her head faster and faster. 

“Fuck my mouth Ravi,” she ordered; when by I began to move my hips in time with her head movement. “She is a very good cock sucker; I wonder how many cocks she has sucked and deep throated,” I thought. I was holding her head; gently running my hand through her hair. Faster and faster we went; it was an intense pleasure. At the same time her hands were on my arse, squeezing them, rubbing them and then gently feeling them, at times running her fingers along the crack.

She sucked hard; a slurping sound when she came to the end of my cock, by now her spit in my pubes and balls. Her warm mouth was going up and down; the sensations now building up at the tip of my cock. “I’m going to cum,” I moaned; aunty beginning to suck even harder, like my cock being vacuumed in to her mouth. The sensation of my orgasm started from the back of my cock, in spasms, with my juices spurting into her mouth, one wave, then another wave and more. Yet she continued to suck it all in and swallow. Finally she let go of my cock, shiny from her spit and my cum. 

I was still in dream land with my eyes shut. I felt her lips on mine; her tongue darted in and out of my mouth, and she said, “That’s the taste of your cum. Now run away; we will have more lessons next week.”

No comments:

Post a Comment