Monday 3 December 2012

From Phone Sex to Foreplay

 It started about a month ago when I heard this nice voice on the phone line that I had been calling for years. His greeting was, "What's the most outrageous thing you have ever done?" People are encouraged to respond to him either by saying something sexual or by saying something that they might have mastered in their life. Since I am the queen of flirting I responded to this voice by saying that I had a threesome. He seemed to be very intrigued by this response because he responded back by saying, tell me about it. The messages went back and forth like this for a week or so. I really enjoyed talking to him and wanted to see what he looked like. We decided to exchange pictures on the internet. He sent me a response back that stated that he thought I was cute. This made my day. It is not everyday that a gal gets a compliment like this. I responded to his picture by telling him that I thought he was cute too.

  We then graduated to my obtaining a live connection, which is very rare for me. We spoke for a long time about the previous messages that we sent to one another and the conversation was really hot. At which point we decided to exchange personal information like phone numbers. The first conversation in real time was just as hot as the previous one we had but what made it special was that it was more personal. He tried to get me to have phone sex but I refused because I was nervous. Hence the reason for my not wanting a live connection. We continued to speak on and off for a while and then it became more on than off. Finally resulting in phone sex, which was extremely hot. I had the most intense orgasm you could ever imagine. His followed afterwards. I felt so good that we shared this together.

Several weeks passed by and after many nights on the phone we decided to set a date to finally meet one another in person. I was so excited because I did not think this would happen. The plan was to meet and go to a hotel room to live out some of the things we had previously discussed on the phone.

The day of the meeting arrived and I was so excited because the man behind the phone who was once just a voice would be there in person with me. I dressed casual but sexy. He requested that I wear sexy panties, which I did. I also wore a sexy shirt that showed off my cleavage. When we met I gave him a hug and he said, "Where's my kiss?" I then kissed him which felt so good because I had not french kissed anyone in a very long time. Since he did not know his way around my neck of the woods he followed me to a parking lot where I left my car for a few hours. The anticipation of going with this stranger to a hotel was in full gear. He was not really a stranger at this time but the fact that I just met him and only knew him on the phone is what made him one. I got into his car and we went to look for a hotel. We pulled into the Holiday Inn and I told him that I was too embarrassed to go to the front desk with him and that I was going to stay on the sidelines while he paid. I figured that he would probably embarrass me either way so I went to the desk to check in with him. While standing there my face was beat red and he made mention of this. He then pinched my ass and made my face a brighter color.

After being embarrassed I followed him to the hotel room where I know we were going to be in for a lot of fun. Once we got inside it was not long before the both of us were naked. We lay in bed together that way. Before long we were kissing and heavily making out and the next thing I knew he had his fingers in between my legs fingering me and also licking my nipples. We played this way until I reached my first orgasm. I was so turned on that I decided that I wanted to reciprocate, which totally floored him because once again this was all about me. Or so I thought.

Within minutes my mouth was on his cock sucking away as if it were an ice cream cone. The only request I had at that point was when he was ready to cum that he not do it in my mouth as I do not like that. He fully understood. In the middle of my going down on him he wanted me to stop so that the turned on feeling would stay there with him for a long time.  We both got off the bed and he wanted to play with me while he had me up against the window, which does sound kind of kinky, but it made me nervous.

Instead I went over to the big armchair that was in the room and sat down. Within minutes he was on the floor in front of me licking my pussy. Let me tell you, the boy knows how to lick. Since the position that he was in was not exactly comfortable we went back to the bed to continue but unfortunately not to completion. After taking a bit of a break he had mentioned that he bought me a toy. With that he went over to a bag that he had and took out a vibrator that looked kind of neat. The great thing about it was that he used it on me. At the same time he put another one on me, which sent me yet to another mind blowing explosion. Once I regained consciousness, I  was so turned on that I decided that I was going to complete what I set out to do earlier. I leaned over to suck his cock again and then watched him finished himself off by masturbating and coming on my tit. That was freaking hot. After we washed ourselves off and got dressed we left because it was getting late and we had to work in the morning. I have since talked to him and we are attempting to set another date up to relive some of what is written in this story or maybe try other things. Who knows? Tune in at a later time for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment