Sunday 3 February 2013

Dental exam..oral fix

Dental exam..oral fix

I was no out of college very long and had been going to this dentist for a few years. It was a modest office size with 4 booths and a couple girls out front. I had met this cute receptionist the year before and she was about my age. A sweet looking girl with long blond hair. Decent body but nothing special and i had taken her out once and banged the hell out of her and not called her back so when i came for this appoinment she was not overly friendly and it was a cleaning and exam.

I had heard about the woman that gave it to me from the receptionist as we talked the night i took her out. She was in her late 30's and seperated with 2 kids at home and i was told she was as hot as pistol since seperating from her husband. I had forgotten about it until she came and got me and we went back to the booth and i got in the chair. She was pretty and had light brown shoulder length hair highlighted. Her name was Sandy and he first thing i noticed as she took a couple of xrays was that she had these nice maybe 36 C tits that when her wrap around type top she wore opened up looked mmmmmm..very suckable. They were big enough to create a gap in her top when she leaned over and as we talked i knew she knew i was looking and she gave me these little smiles. I was the last appointment of the day and i heard others finishing up and leaving. We chatted and i flirted with her as she cleaned my teeth and flossed me and she mentioned she had heard about me from the girl i took out up front and i said yeah..you know sometimes you go and and it doesn't click..she smiled. I said..i heard about you too and she said you did ? I said yeah..how's it going you back with your husband and she said ..ahh..no we are still seperated. Then the dentist walked in and said let me take a quick look and he checked me out and said well we have a couple cavities here we should take care of and he asked me to call back and make an appointment and then he told Sandy he had to go and asked her to lock up.

She said we just need to give you a flouride treatment and you'll be on your way. It was weird how quiet it was with only her and i there and i was really horny for her and she leaned over me to finish and i could see her tits through her opened top and i said..mmmmmm..you smell nice..she stood up and said with a smile thank you putting her hand on my shoulder and then leaned back over me. Her light perfume was intoxicating and before she could put her hand in my mouth i leaned up and put my face in between her tits and my arms around her and held her and started to kiss the top of her breast. She instantly did this..ewwwww and pressed down against my mouth and i started to roll my face around between her tits. I could hear her soft voice go..oohhhhhh..mmmmmmm....and i put my hands on her ass cheeks and slid her onto me and then she sat up as i unwrapped her top snd cupped and fondled her tits still in her bra and she was sliding up and down on my hardening cock in my pants. 

I pulled her top off and she reached and unhooked her bra and they spilled out nice and full even though they were soft and hung some and i pinched her nipples between my fingers and the became erect and very nice looking kind of light in color almost pink and she leaned forward and i went back and forth kissing them and sucking on her nipples. I heard her say...mmmmmm...ooohh..i can feel you...mmmmmm..as she got worked up and then she said...hahaha..do you want to do it to me...hahaha..huh..wanna do it...and i pulled my face back and we got up..i took off shoes and clothes and stuck out like a 2x4..lol.. and she had kicked off her sneakers and i saw a wet spot on her light blue tight pants as she pulled them off some and sat down to take them off and slide down her panties removing them. They were sexy being white and lacey and she had a decent light tan and no tan lines and i knew she went to tanning booths regulalry and she had her pussy shaved smooth and it had kind of a bulge to it. Then she layed down on the dental chair and i said how do you make this go up and she showed me and i raised it high and sat in a chair and raised her legs and put my mouth on her pussy and sucked it as she moaned real deep and i started to lick and eat her and worked her pie good holding her legs back and she loved it. I was so turned on..being young and fuckign a mature married woman always did it for me seeing them move and hearing their sounds.

and the slope of the chair made it easy to have her bent back and eat her good. I must have been going down on her a good 10 minutes s she squirmed and moaned and then she started to like twitch and spasm and her hips were pressing forward on my mouth and she shuddered and said...and i said..come on..CUM on my face and she squirmed some more and let out this groan like ...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AND CLIMAXED.

I pulled off her pussy and saw her put her hands over her face and say..omg that felt SOOOO GOODDDDD..lol.
I am not sure what came over me but i loved making her cum with my mouth and i said come here and helped her up and i layed down and said pulling her over by her wrist..come here..sit on my face and she like sighed and stepped over me and squatted down and i licked her pussy and she moaned and sat down harder and i had my hands up on her face wriggling my face buried in her pussy back and forth and she was so worked up she came again in about 2 mintues and stood up wobbly and i wiped my face and stood up and we embraced and kissed passionately as i had my hands around her on her ass and she was wiggling against me feeling my big thick cock against her going..oohh...haha...do you want to fuck me..huh..want to fuck me...so i turned her around and she bent over putting her hands on the vinyl dental chair and i spread her legs and put it in and her and she moaned deep as i put it all the way in with a few strokes and was fucking her standing behind her. Funny the things you think when your a dog like me and i thought..eww if her husband could see her now with my big dick in his lovely wife..lol..as i pumped her and pumped her nice and steady with my hands on her ass and her saying..oohh...yeah..like that....OOHHHH your SO BIG..HAHAHA...and she started to turn and look at me going HARDER..HAHA..YEAH..HARDER...EEEWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHH OMG...HAHAHA and i was going balls deep in her and she made me bust my nuts in her as she was pushing back into my thrusts.
When i finished i pulled out slowly and saw the cum dripping out of her and she said ohh hand me that towel..and she wiped it and said wow..you cum alot..lol.

I was young and my cock was still pretty hard and when she finished wiping herself she looked at it and threw the towel to the side and at down and pulled me to her and with her hands on my hips she started to go down on me and she liked it and the taste of her own cum as she sucked me and i got rigid again and then she pulled off and stroked it looking up at me with this very horny naughty look and said oohh..you are a young stud aren't you...I said Sandy you make me SO HOT i could fuck you all night..and she smiled and said i might have to make you prove that and i said get up and she did and i layed down and she got ontop and started to ride me and she was enjoying the hell out of it saying ..ooohhh..your so HARD...hahaha..and her soft tits wee bouncing as she fucked me harder and harder and she liked it so much she wass riding me for a longtime before she orgasmed again hard and fell down on me with me still in her panting and moaning lightly.

When we finished and were dressing i had this sexy kinky feeling watching her put her panties and bra back on knowing i had made her cum so well. I think it was a Wednesday and Sandy told me she had kids at home and it wouldn't look good to have me over but would i like to meet her back here at the office Sunday morning about 8:30 because she would normally go to church and the kids didn't go. She said she had a key and i was up for it so we met and no sooner than we got naked and decided to do a 69 in the dental chair i had this uneasy feeling in my gut that i should not have ignored but with my cock in her mouth and licking her pussy i didn't listen to it. We didn't hear him come in but all of a sudden amidst our moans we head this deep voice go WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON..it was her boss the dentist and we scrambled up as he went on saying Sandy i put my trust in you...this isn't a motel and with a patient. He said young man get out and don't come back and then he said you too Sandy your FIRED and she was dressing and crying. It was a bad situation. I waited for her in the parking lot and when she came out still crying i said lets go somewhere and talk and i did feel bad i cost her the job and at first she said no..i said you can't go home like this and asked her to meet me at this park nearby and she did. We walked and talked and i tried to console her and she did stop her crying but was still upset. It was Sunday morning and we were the only ones there and as we reached a pavillion toward the back of he park i leaned against a picnic table and held her and she had these tight black slacks on and a v neck top because she was supposed to be going to church and looking down at her tits was making me excited along with my hands that were then running over her ass and we never got to finish what we started so i started to kiss her and she melted and as the heat grew i turned her around and just pulled down her slacks and unzipped my pants and she said ..Derek..not here omg...what if someone sees and i told her i had to have her..and i bent her over the table and wiggled my hard dick through her pussy as she started to moan and put it in her and started to fuck her. She was enjoying it for a minute but then started to say...ooohh..haaa Derek...this is wrong...hahaha..Derek..your making me feel like a whore..hahaha...i was thinking...well if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck..lol...she was asking for it before so it was mutual and i started to really fuck her hard and fast and saying ...TAKE IT..YEAHHH..MMMMM..TAKE IT ALL and i banged her real hard and deep for a minute or so and she was moaning and i blew my load i her with one last thrust and she lay flat down bent over as i felt my dick spit and spit into her. When i had finished i pulled her up by the hair and said yeah..your my whore..right.. and she just looked into the distance and i said you love it admit it and she finally said yes..i do.

This was one of my first experiences dominating a woman sexually and it was thrilling to me being maybe 15 years younger than her and i knew she loved what i did to her and i took full advantage of it.
I started to date her and would go to her house and pick her up and sometimes hang out. She had two kids i think 16 and 14 both girls and we were somewhat discreet around them but i could tell they were shocked at this 22 year old guy with their mom. Things started to unravel when i started staying over and balling her all night with the kids there. We were not all that quiet when we were fucking and the kids were getting bad a bad attitude about it and had told there dad and he was pissed though there was nothing he could do. They were seperated and he was dating. The last straw came one morning when i had Sandy laid out on the kitchen table holding her legs up and giving her a sausage breakfast hard and loud and her son came down and ran out of the house yelling at her that she was a slut. I guess she discovered her motherly instincts and told me it was over..lol. But i had learned by then that the right cock and proper use of it..lol..can control a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment