Sunday 3 February 2013

Fantasty to Become Reality...

This excerpt was lifted from an email I sent to a very sexy friend of mine who's away on a little holiday. He and I share a very "special" friendship "with benefits" and oh, they are soooooo sensually sweet! And soooooo, for my "cher ami" (you know who you are cheri!), this is for YOU! I can't wait till our next little encounter when we will get to re-enact this little fantasy we've shared.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You come to my door... you see it is slightly ajar and you gingerly step forward, pushing it open slightly. You see a single candle burning brightly but the lights are out. As you slowly step forward, you catch a glimpse of a nipple... you turn and see me lurking in the shadows (it's Halloween after all! tee hee!) I move ahead and you follow me, watching my hips sway from side to side, they are covered only in a sheer black fabric which swishes as I walk. You gingerly close the door behind you. I walk to the couch, the room is dim but for the single candle on the coffee table. I sprawl on the couch, spreading my legs slightly, one foot resting on the floor, the other on the couch, with my knee raised up, showing just a hint of what is underneath... I lie back, close my eyes ... and don't say a word.... You are undecided... do you dare to "attack" my waiting pussy, which tempts you by peeking out from beneath the sheer black shift... or do you start slow .... suddenly ..... you know just exactly what to do. As you approach me wordlessly, I feel your middle finger silently and effortlessly glide into my wet, receptive opening... for I have been ready for you ... and I gasp and moan with pleasure simultaneously. You see my hard nipples erect and straining beneath the sheer black fabric... you lower your mouth and begin to suck on one nipple without removing the fabric. I close my eyes, lay my head back and let out a low moan. Then I feel your free hand begin to massage my other nipple, still leaving the sheer fabric intact. I begin to moan again... and again, as the fire within me burns while you deftly switch hands with mouth, mouth with hands, always keeping my three pleasure spots warm, wet and stimulated. By now I am writhing, moaning and dying to get rid of the encumbering fabric, but you force me to keep it on... enjoying my simultaneous pleasure and mild discomfort at not quite getting my desires sated... I am gasping and begging you to remove the shift so your mouth and hands can devour my nipples completely. Finally, you relent. At the same time that you remove the shift, you pull me to my feet and tell me to walk in front of you. I comply, and you grab one of my ass cheeks and give it a hard squeeze. As I continue to walk ahead, you give it a playful slap. I walk more quickly up the stairs... I know exactly where we need to go... The bedroom is also dimly lit. There is sultry jazz music playing and only a few small candles provide us with a soft, dim light... we don't need much. As soon as we are in the bedroom, you take control, gently but firmly as you smile at me. You tell me to lie on my back and grab both my legs. You arrange my body so that my buttocks are flush with the edge of the bed, my head is resting comfortably on a pillow, and my feet are both on the bed, also flush with the edge of the bed, my knees straight up. I feel the excitement rise within me as I anticipate my favourite form of foreplay... you don't disappoint me. As you kneel down, I look to see if you have removed your pants so I can catch a glimpse of your hard, erect cock... for my lips and mouth are both hungry and thirsty for its offerings... you smile and tease me by slowly removing your pants and boxers, and I smile as I see the lovely prize emerge. You take it in your hand and gently massage it in front of me, but I am not yet allowed to touch it... even though my mouth is watering at the sight of it and my hands instinctively reach out to touch it. Your gorgeous cock is getting hard and erect and I see a drop of precum on the beautiful smooth mushroom head. You carefully wipe it off with your index finger and bring it to my mouth to taste.... mmmmmm ... I love the sweet, salty taste of precum... and I want you so badly.... I want your mouth, your hands and your gorgeous cock... to assault my senses....

As my eyes hungrily devour the sight of that beautiful cock (it's been soooo long since our last tryst, and I have had little opportunity to assuage my hot raging sexual appetite in the meantime...) you smile and kneel down... I watch as your head lowers and I feel your warm, wet lips and tongue start to do their powerful magic on my creamy, smooth (freshly waxed) pussy.... oooooohhhhhhhh..... it has been soooooooooo loooooong, and your lips and tongue feel sooooooo incredibly amazing on my wet, hungry pussy!!!! Before I know it, I feel your equally masterful fingers firmly grab both of my hard, erect nipples and begin to deftly squeeze, massage, twist and pull them....mmmmmm..... I am absolutely loving all these fantastic sensations to three of my most sensitive erogenous zones! Although you know just how much my nipples beg for constant stimulation, you stop every now and then to gently cup my full, round, creamy breasts, as you enjoy their full, round weight in your hands...sometimes squeezing them together.... and gently squeezing their plump, round fullness.... my whole body is writhing with pleasure and anticipation as I anxiously and impatiently await your ministrations to my ever-hungry nipps which can never get enough aggressive stimulation. Hot waves are coarsing through my body and as you suddenly grab my nipples hard and begin to twist and pull them, I scream as the flash of searing pain/ pleasure shoots through me! Your oral attentions become more frenzied as your tongue licks and probes my hot, wet pussy .... alternating with your entire mouth sucking my clit with all the pressure you can muster. By now I am begging to have my opening penetrated ... deeply ... as deeply as possible.

Finally... your mouth lets go of my highly stimulated pussy, and you let go of my sore (but happy!), red nipples.... I look at you expectantly... not knowing what is to follow.... 

I close my eyes, and once again, I gasp... as I feel you taking your middle finger and very gently, yet firmly thrusting it deep inside my wet, dripping opening. You are careful not to hurt me, but I feel you taking control as you masterfully move your finger deep, deep inside and begin to curl it upwards and toward you, in a "come hither" motion. The sensation is absolutely fucking exquisite.....! I gyrate my hips around and toward you, facilitating your motion so that you can massage the inner upper wall of my nether regions .... underneath my stomach.... ohhhhhhhh it feels soooooo fucking amazing!!!!!! oooohhhhhhh baby! Yeah..... oh yeah..... oh myyyy that feeeeellsssss soooooooo fucking gooooooooood!!!!!!! ........ 

You keep doing this for awhile, experimenting with different motions as you discover what feels good for me, while I moan, groan and do my best to let you know exactly which spot(s) and motions are most effective - my moaning always gets longer and louder when that happens .... it's alllll sooooooooooo fucking gooooood!!!! Soooo very HOT!!!!! In fact, it's fucking amazing!!! I'm getting the best internal pussy massage I've ever had and I don't want you to stop!!!!!

Eventually you take two fingers and begin to do a simple thrusting motion with them. By now I'm dripping wet... You go hard and deep and soon your motions are going faster, harder, deeper... faster and faster, harder and harder, deeper and deeper... until I am bucking like a young, frenzied bronco that is completely out of control! I am going absolutely crazy with sheer lustful pleasure and totally loving every second of it! You do this for quite awhile... I am cumming and cumming and cumming, over and over and over again.... you keep finger fucking me as long as you can... I just keep cumming and cumming and cumming.....

FINALLY, there is a brief pause as you change positions, and you look at me hopefully... I smile and eagerly reach for the prize.... I lovingly take your beautiful cock into my hand and bring it to my open, waiting mouth. Mmmmmm..... I start to suck... FINALLY! I have been waiting for this opportunity almost since the beginning! I just looooooove sucking your sweet cock and making it hard and happy! I look up at you as you groan appreciatively.... I return to my task with a vengeance! I grab your shaft and pump it hard with my hands, I play with your balls... I flick and dance my tongue up and down your shaft, lick & suck your balls, suck that lovely head and take you back down my throat as far as I possibly can....MMmmmmmmm.... you taste and smell soooo good... I can taste and smell the clean smell of freshly showered skin... Mmmmmmm.... what a turn-on..... I love it! I suck and pump rhythmically and step up the pace... suddenly you stop me, glancing at your rock hard cock that is almost ready to blow ... and get me to turn around and stick my round ass up in the air for you.

You're now kneeling on the bed, and my round, ample ass is facing you right up in the air. I spread my legs for you as far apart as I possibly can - ooooohhhhhhh.... I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!! (Damn! I just looooooove a really good hard doggy style fucking soooo much!!!!!!) I actually reach back and spread my ass cheeks with my hands to give you the best access possible to my hungry opening. Your luscious cock is rock hard and ready for some hot, hard fucking action and I am begging you for it!!!! You position yourself so your incredibly hard cock is ready to slam straight into me .... and then you begin to fuck me like you've never fucked me before!!! Ohhhhh such sweet hot sensations fill me and sate my inward nether regions!!!!! You thrust and Thrust and FUCK ME HARD..... starting slowly.... letting me enjoy EVERY single fucking inch you've got to the fullest...in, out, IN and OUT - every inch .... and then, after it is driving us both absolutely crazy..... you just start fucking me HARD like a crazed, wild animal!!!!!!! ......

I moan, gyrate, scream and moan some more! I can't get enough! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME WITH YOUR ROCK HARD COCK UNTIL I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! FUCK ME HAAAAARRRRRDDDDD!!!! POUND ME till KINGDOM CUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

You pound and pound and pound me HARD and strong, we are both yelling, moaning and screaming..... FINALLY.... you CUMMMMM inside me and I feel the warmth of your juices fill me.....AAAahhhhhh.... I just loooove that feeling of being filled, first with a rock hard, hungry cock, secondly feeling you CUM deep inside me. We somehow rotate ourselves so that we are wrapped in each other's arms, locked in a deep, passionate embrace, while you are still inside me. MMmmmmm.... what a wonderful feeling... Eventually, we fall back, sated and spent... breathing heavily, and totally satisfied. We both doze slightly... still half wrapped around each other.... then we have some quiet pillow talk while I gently play with your cock & balls and you gently finger my nipps.... then I cradle your head on my soft, pillowy tits and you gently suckle one nipplet while happily playing with the other; you switch - suckling at my other tit while fingering the other nipplet. We are like two happy children... we doze off again happily .... you wake up to find me with my face between your legs, licking and sucking your shaft and balls appreciatively....  mmmm I am enjoying myself immensely and I see ...... that your cock is getting hard  again...

No comments:

Post a Comment