Sunday 3 February 2013

What was your name again..LOL

I had tons of fun when i was in my 20's and living in Florida selling Beemers. I would go clubbing alot and almost always left with someone if i was in the mood. Married, attached, seperated i didn't care and usually never bothered to find out unless they had a ring on. I didn't spend lots of time hitting on a woman and trying to pretend to get to know her like so many other schmucks out there. I had this young bull demeanor and it attracted lots of women mostly sluts which was perfectly fine with me.
The vast majority were one nighters or just quickies or a stolen hour or two. I Rarely even remembered their names very long..lol.

I had many such encounters and i will tell you about some of the hottest. I prefer to tell about the women i have seduced but raw sex has it's own appeal too. I was headed home one night after work. It was hot and i had taken off my suit coat and pitched it in the back and had the window down listening to tunes thinking about what i wanted to do when i pulled up i line of the traffic at a stop light. This ravishing hot blond caught my eye. She was getting out of a corvette that was parked at a curb facing the road. I was maybe 50 feet away on the street waiting for the light to turn green and she was stepping up and out of the car. She was amazing with long straight blond hair and a shiny gold blouse that hung low and showed what i was sure were hand made 38 D's and a very tight very short black skirt and black high heels. Her legs were long and shiny and tanned and i good see most of the way up her thighs which were very athletic and tight. She didn't notice me looking but walked to this strip and into a bar with the slowest sexiest walk you can imagine. You knew she wanted anyone that saw her to be excited. As she neared the door i was gripping the steering wheel saying out loud..come on..come on..waiting for the light to turn green and it did and i pulled up and into the parking lot and went in. The place was kind of wierd being in a strip mall with regular stores and it was exotic and dark inside. There were some people there but it was far from crowded.

I walked in and saw her sitting on a bar stool legs crossed and waiting as the bartender brought he a drink. I saw a couple of guys sitting together eyeballing her and i wasn't about to let them get to her first so i walked up saying is this seat taken and at the same time sitting down and she looked at me with a kind of arrogant look and said i guess it is now and then sipped her drink not paying any attention to me. I ordered a drink and tries to make some small talk with her. She was a little friendly had an attitude like she was SO HOT. I said some crap like..love the outfit an she flipped her hair with her hand and didn't reply. Then she said..i'm meeting my boyfriend here in and looked at this little expensive watch on her wrist..half an hour..you better not be here when he comes in.

I had sized her up the minute she stepped one long leg out of her Corvette. Hot slut that has a guy with money taking care of her. A no nonsense slut that knows she is HOT and everybody wants to fuck her but she is so hot guys are afraid to approach her. Not me..lol.
I said to her..you know i can read people just by looking at them and know what they are about. She turned in her seat some with her legs at me and said..is that right..i know bullshit when i smell it. I said ok..i'll prove it. You went to a good school and came from money but don't have any of your own until you inherit it. Your boyfriend is older and a lousy lay but he takes care of your needs with a car and nice place to live and spending money but your never happy with what he gives you thinking you deserve more. He's got an average dick and not that good with it and you call have a good friend or two you call when you really need fucked good. Probably younger with lots of muscles and a great body. You want more but of what you can't decide. Money matters but so does a BIG DICK and you would love to find both.

How close is that ? She takes a sip of her drink looking down and then up at me and says..alright my turn. Your hung and love to use it. You like taking what isn't yours...probably in an average paying job and your ego can't stand it. You go out almost every night looking for your next conquest and have no desire for a commitment to anything or anyone and think you can talk you way into any girls panties..how's that ?
Damn good i have to say. Now let me ask you a question i say to her. She just gives me this look like go ahead. I tell her... your boyfriend is going to be here in what 20 minutes or so and he is going to buy you a drink and maybe take you to dinner and then take you home and stick his little dick in your mouth and pussy and your going to lay there thinking of what you want to do after he leaves while he humps you for what maybe a minute and gets off leaving you obviously less than satisfied and i'm sitting here with a10" inch cock thick as a cucumber and want to take you to the ladies room and fuck you good..( i exaggerated a little ..lol.) what are you waiting for ?

She gets this perplexed look on her face for a few seconds and then says..you don't have the balls...
I gave her a look and said..REALLY...and got up and took her by the forearm saying lets go an she paused and then got up grabbing her little purse and i said lets go and she walked to the ladies room with this very sexy walk and stood there outside the door like..yeah right..you are full of it. I opended the door and gently pushed her in and it was empty. I turned her hard and put her back against the door as she dropped her purse and pressed up against her and started to feel her up running my hands over her tit and under her skirt to her ass feeling her panties and kissed her hard. Our mouths were ravishing each others and she had wrapped the lower part of one her legs around me with it pressing against my thigh and had her arms around me and i pulled my hand back and unzipped my pants and pulled my then rigid dick out and made her grab it and she sighed deep through our mouths as we were breathing fast and short through our noses and i put my hand back under her skirt and yanked down her panties and slid down taking them to her ankles as i put my face in her pussy. It was shaved and smelled good and i sucked it hard and licked it as she let out this ..AAAAAHHHH..and reached down with both hands running them through my hair and then grabbing it and pulling me up. I was on her and my hard dick felt hot against her cool soft thigh as i stood putting my hands under her ass cheeks and she was actually a little taller than me in her spiked high heels and had to sink down some against the door and slid her feet out some away from the door as my cock rubbed through her hot pussy lips and breathless she said..GIVE IT TO ME...I felt the head of my dick enter her and i drove up hard and she tightened her grip around me with her arms and went HOOO..HAAAA..i had my head near hers to the side and pulled back and held her head in my hands and looked at her face as i thrust up and down hard in her and she put her hands on my waist and looked back at me with her mouth open going..OHHHH..OHHHH...HAHAHAHA...and then biting her lower lip..i said...like that big dick don't yeah and she said..yes...ohhhh...mmmm..yessss....I was smiling and doing her hard and then i pulled out and pulled her to the counter in front of the mirror and pulled her top down and envelped her pressing my hard wet cock against her ass and skirt and held both of her big fake tits in my hands squeezing them and then pinching her nipples and she said..FUCK ME...PLEASE....OHHHH.. i pushed her to bend over more pulling her back some put my cock at her pussy and rammed it in and she let out this yelp and..OOOHHHHHH...FFFFF as i held her hips and humped her from behind. Her fake tits were so firm they didn't move that much as i pumped away in her and then i pulled out and croutched down and licked her pussy and she was pushing back against my mouth and came hard and as she did i stood up and jerked her around and set her on the counter as she spread her legs around me and i put my cock in her again and fucked her fast and she put her arms around me and was raising off the counter as i fucked her going..YEAH..YEAH..YEAH..HAHAHA and i drove myself balls deep in her with a grunt and blew a hug hot load in her. As i finished cumming sliding up and down in her she had her mouth near my ear breathing hard into it saying what a huge cock i had. 

Our heads turned to each other and we kissed hard and sloppy and then i pulled out and cum was ooozing out of her as she sat on the counter and she went into a stall and sat down to pee and wipe. I washed my dick off and put it away and before she came out of the stall i said..better hurry don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting and i left. I walked out looking back and she was just coming out of the ladies room.
I had a big smile on my face driving home that night..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment