Wednesday 2 January 2013

A fan on the train

I was catching the train home from an office I was working in and a guy sat opposite me. I was wearing a fairly low cut top and he was enjoying a really good stare. He was kind of sweet and I was feeling adventurous so I looked around to make sure it was safe and I looked up and said "Would you like to feel my tits?" He was stunned and didn't know what to say. I got really turned on because I love letting a lustful guy who I know is fantasizing get exactly what he wants. I got my big boobs out and said "I really want you to feel my tits" He was still unsure so I grabbed his hand and put it on my left boob. He started to stroke gently and then got stuck in with both hands. I just sat back and let him feel me all over. I was loving every second because there is nothing better than getting felt up in public. My nipples got really hard and he stroked them really well. I got wet and he got hard and we both had a great time. He stopped when we stopped at a station but kept going again as soon as we started and he thought the coast was clear. We had to stop when the train got really busy after a few stops. 

The next day I was on the same train and he got on again. He saw me from across the carriage and came straight towards me and sat opposite again. He looked so horny. I told him he could have another feel if he answered one question. I asked him if he masturbated while thinking about me the night before. He said he did. So I undid three buttons of my blouse, unhooked the front of my bra (front-hook bras, for the girl who loves getting her tits out) and let him feel again. Someone sat near us a few stops later so we had to stop. We could talk quietly though and I asked him to tell me all about how he masturbated the night before. He told me all about what he'd done. 

The next day someone offered me a lift home and I said "Sorry but there's a guy on the train who likes to feel my boobs and I don't want to disappoint him" They didn't know if I was joking or not. The train was a lot more crowded that day than before and I was disapointed. I knew that I was going to write about it all on this site and I knew it would make a disappointing ending. So when we got to the guy's station I met him at the door and said "The trains too crowded, lets get the next one" I got off and told him that we had twenty minutes before the next train and ten minutes before the station got crowded. If he hurried I could give him a handjob in the toilets. We went into the mens toilets together and there was a cubicle free. Surprisingly it was clean. He sat down and I got my tits out and bent over in front of him. He started to kiss and suck my nipples while I got his dick out and started to stroke. I told him to tell me when he was going to come. It didn't take long and he came into some toilet paper. 

We caught the next train together and it was nearly empty. I flashed him a few times and then waved goodbye. I'll never see him again but it makes me feel great knowing that somewhere out there is a guy furiously wanking over memories of an obliging big-boobed exhibitionist he met on a train.

No comments:

Post a Comment