Sunday 20 January 2013

Showing it all to the whole family

Showing it all to the whole family
So a little background, I am a 21 year old, average build, nice perky tits, all around average girl. Very outgoing but never have had a boyfriend. I will say though that I am non stop horny all the time. Unfortunatly still living at home as most of us young people do, there was really never much time to masturbate. Everytime my mom dad and 19 year old brother would leave I would immediatly rub myself to orgasm so as to not to waste the moment.
One particular day my family said they were all going into town for a few hours to do some grocery shopping. Of course I said I didnt want to go and I eagerly watched through the curtain as the minivan pulle dout of the driveway and took off. I ran to my bedroom and tore off my clothes. I could feel my pussy already drenched and dripping juices down my legs. I decided since I had time I would do it in the living room and kitchen areas and after clearing off the coffee table I laid down on it and spread myself open. As I began rubbing my clit and toying with my pussy lips I decided I wanted so much more. Not having a vibrator I looked around and saw my moms massage chair in the corner. I ran over to it and sat down on the edge spreading my pussy lips and pushing my pussy into the edge of the chair. I turned the chair on and immediatly I was screaming with pleasure. I could feel myself building to a great orgasm and looked down and was shocked to see juices squirting out. I freaked out and pulled myself off the chair and saw as a huge puddle of juices were on the chair. I ran to the hall closet and got a towel and mopped up my mess. Having never squirted in my life I was a little scared but yet still turned on. After cleaning up I laid on the counter and with a cucumber i found in the fridge i began fucking my pussy. AS I began to build up I started raising my body off the counter, and pushed my feet up till I was just on the balls of my feet. I began pumping so fast and I did not hear the garage door open and my mom dad and sister walked in and walked right by me. I swear I never heard them. I continued to fuck my pussy with the cucumber and when i felt it come I pulled it out and I shot pussy juices all over the counter, floor and fridge. Convulsing I slipped off the counter and when I got up real quick I saw my family staring at me. So embaresses and freaking out I ran into the bathroom crying and locked the door. With juices still pooring out of my pussy, I tried cleaning up and heard a knock on the door. I aloqly opened it and my mom walked in and shut the door behind her. What she said suprised me to no end, " ali if you want to masturbate put a towel underneath yourself because you are a squirter just like me. In shock my mom turned around and walked out and it was never discussed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment