Wednesday 2 January 2013

What a simple SMS message can lead to......

What a simple SMS message can lead to......

A true story from about 4 years ago...... hope you like.

J worked for our company but in an office 80 miles away from where I lived and worked, as we had remote offices all over the place. J was actually made redundant, so I no longer had daily contact with her via the phone. However, she managed to get a position elsewhere in another modality within the company some months later.
It was one christmas about 8 months after J left that I had a random text from her, saying Merry Xmas. I was surprised, as we had not been that close before, but it was a pleasant surprise. Anyway, as J was back within the company, I now had contact with her again, and I mentioned the text that she had sent to me and told her how it surprised me. We carried on talking for sometime, and then we agreed to meet up.
I often worked away from home, in other countries, and therefore took many flights. As I had arranged a very early morning flight, I decided to head down to stay near the airport the night before, and found the most wonderful B&B. Coincidently, this was also about 5 miles from where J lived. We arranged for me to pick her up, and to go for a drink, but as soon as I got to her place, she said that we should take the car back to the B&B so that we could both enjoy a drink without worrying about the driving. She could then get a cab back to hers afterwards.
We parked up and took the short walk to a local pub where we had a great meal, and way too many drinks! There was a lot of chat, and some of it got quite saucy in places. I asked if J wanted me to call her a taxi, but she said she wanted a little walk first to clear her head. Before we knew it we had walked back to the B&B, so I invited J in. She was amazed at this beautiful house where I was staying. We arrived at my room where inside there was a huge Queen size bed, lovely furniture including a window seat looking over the lanscaped gardens. In the bathroom was an centre bath with gold taps and her eyes opened wide when she saw it. We got to get in there she said without any hesitation.
I was taken aback with this comment, but did not waste anytime in ensuring her wish became reality.
The B&B left a small bottle of port next to the bed, with 2 glasses. I poured us each a glass, and asked if she would like it here, or in the bath? In the bath of course she answered. She ran the hot water and added plenty of bubbles and jumped in......I was lingering outside of the room as the door was shut, and really did not know what to do....do I go in, or do I wait for her to say she is ready, or she is waiting for me..........I left it a few minutes and then slowly opened the door...she grinned and said I wondered how long you were going to be....come on, get in!! We shared a bath for about 20 minutes before getting out and putting on the lovely robes and laying on the bed to dry. We chatted for a while, I then I commented how lovely J looked with the sparkling white robe against her soft dark skin. As she moved her robe fell open at the top giving me a perfect view of a dark brown nipple on her perfectly shaped breast. I put my hand into her robe and carressed her breast......she just let out a small moan and put her head back on the pillow....leaning right back pushing her breasts towards me. I undid her robe with my other hand, and pushed it apart revieling her silky skin and upper body. I moved in with my mouth and kissed her lips for the first time. It was like an electric pulse running through me as I had never lissed like this before, so sensual, so loving, so horny! I moved down to her breasts with my mouth, gently licking, sucking and nibbling on her nipples, moving from one to the other, tweaking the other one with my fingers. All the time she was letting out these sweet little moans........I moved the robe further apart so she was just laying on top of it, and I moved my hand down to her finely trimmed pussy. It was so wet, she was so turned on.....I slipped a finger inside her and moved it in and out while still sucking on her nipples. She said faster, so I increased the speed a little, using my thumb now on her clit. This went on for a while, and my cock was aching for action, but I was more that happy to see J enjoying the experience....I knew my time would come. I kissed all the way down her body until I reached her soaking pussy. I spread her legs apart, and she moved up the bed to lean against the headboard so she could see what I was doing. I starting licking her clit like it was the sweetest ice cream you had ever tasted, taking in every moment I was there. I kept my finger in there too, teasing her with a come to me action which drove her wild. I felt her arch her back once more pushing her pussy into my face harder as she gave out a scream as she came........she relaxed as I continued what I was doing, and it was not too long before she did exactly the same as she came again, but this time it was a lot stronger than before. She begged for me to stop, so I moved over to my side of the bed, with my hard cock point out of my robe. She lent over and took it in her hand, massaging me, then she took me into her mouth. She sucked and licked me like noone has ever before, with grace and tenderness. I was in heaven, and it was not long before I felt myself starting to cum. I stopped her and said that I wanted to come inside her. She jumped up and sat on top of me, and started to ride my cock. Within seconds, we were both coming together, I was trying my hardest not to shout or to moan too loudly but there was little chance of that as the intensity was way too great. J too was moaning very loudly, but neither of us cared as we were so carried away with the sensation of the greatest orgasm. 
We lay in each others arms and both fell asleep, by this time it was well gone midnight, and I needed to be up and out by 5.30am. We awoke with sore heads from the drink the night before, but both had smiles on our faces as we remembered everything that happened. I showered and dressed as J got her things together. We left before the owner awoke, and I dropped J off before heading to the airport.
We kept in contact daily after that, and often spoke about our evening of passion, and I am really pleased to say that we repeated it on 5 other occasions. I am still in contact with her now, as we both still work for the same company, albeit in different locations. And you never know.........one day it may all happen again...... We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment