Wednesday 2 January 2013

Serious Fun (Brother & Sister)

It was a dark cloudy night in September a few days after my 18th birthday. I had went to stay with my sister at her apartment in the city. My sister was a beautiful girl two years older than me all my friends in school thought she was the most beautiful girl in school. I knew my thoughts where wrong but I always thought she was hot as well. I had never told anyone about my thoughts. She was a tall slender girl about 5 foot nine or so with great breasts and long smooth tan legs that led up to her tight ass. She had blonde hair and very tan skin. 

I knew she was beautiful but she was my sister so nothing could ever happen. My second night staying with her we decided to stay in for the night and watch movies. I was cooking us dinner when she told me she was getting in the shower before dinner was done. I continued to cook and dinner was done and she still hadn't returned which I thought to be odd. I went down the hall that leads to her bedroom to see what was taking here so long. The door was cracked a bit and as I went to open it I saw here laying on the bed naked rubbing her pussy. I stood there and watched her moan and ache her back my cock was rock hard. I knew watching her was wrong but I couldn't seem to walk away. I finally told myself this is alot wrong and walked away. I felt so ashamed of my self what had I done that was my own sister and I just watched her. She then emerged from here room and we at down and ate dinner. I was quite for the night beating myself up because of what I did.

She asked me if I was alright a few times and I always replied that I was just tired. We watched the rest of the movie and I went to bed. As I lay there all I could think about was the sight of my sister working her shaved pussy. I couldn't hold it in any longer I needed to go tell her what happened and tell her I was sorry. I got up put on my cloths and walked down the hall to her room and knocked to which she replied come in. I walk in she is laying in bed covered up watching some late night talk show. I sat down on the bed and said sis I have something I need to tell you. She got this concerned look on her face and said whats wrong little brother. I replied I am ashemed of my self for something and I need you to know but I don't know how to say it.

Ne and her had always been close but it was still hard to say this. I paused and then was abject to get it out. " earlier after you took your shower I had finished dinner and came looking for you and well I kinda saw you when you where on your bed I didn't mean to". "How much did you see" she blurted out her cheeks where bright red. I told her everything that I saw her rubbing her pussy and that even though I knew it was wrong I couldn't help but look for a moment I was so ashamed I told her. She told me not to worry that it would be our little secret. I was relived she wasn't mad at me. "So did you like what you saw" I didn't know how to respond so I just nodded my head yes.

" well that's good you know I never had anybody watch me play with my pussy before". I laughed oh really and we charted a bit more. She then told me something that shocked me "well you have seen me now I get to see you right". I thought she was joking and shrugged it off. "Cone on now take it out I know your horny and want to jerk off after my little show earlier". I yelled no your my sister that's not right we can't do that its not right. I got up to walk away and she reached out and ripped my shorts down exposing my ass. I quickly pulled them back up and contuned towards the door. She told me to come back and talk to her so I did. I sat back on the bed and said "what" kind of Angrly. "I just want to see it you saw me its only fair it can be our secret you know I have always found you sexy and that you think the same about me" she had me she was right but I was still hesitant. "If you don't feel right after you take your shorts off you can put them back on and walk out and I will never mention it again". 

I wanted to but than again I didn't but I was really horny so I slowly stood up and removed my shorts. She only said woah litlle bother your not so little. I have a 7 inch cock which seems bigger on my small frame of a 120 pounds at six foot tall my pubes where trimmed short and my body well taken care of. I sat down on the bed and began to stroke my cock right next to her I had never been hotter. I looked over and my sister had her hands down the blankets and I could tell he was rubbing her pussy which turned me on more. Then I went on auto pilot and my hormones took over and I asked "want some help with that?" She shook her head and I peeled the covers back to revel her she wasn't wearing and pants. I reached down and started to rub her and she reached over and stroked my throbbing hard cock it was so hard now it hurt. I wanted to taste her juices badly. I positioned my head between her legs and looked her in the eye " you know there's no going back after this right?" Yes I said and began to eat her pussy it tasted so sweet maybe because it was wrong but it felt so right. I ate her pussy with everything I had until I felt her thighs clench around my head and her body started to shake and she came all over my face. 

She was still breathing hard and I laid back next to her. I was rubbing my cock again and then she got down on her knees on the floor and told me to face her which of course I did. She licked my balls and all the way up my shaft and took by cock in her mouth and furiously sucked me. I then felt her fingers around my ass she was trying to play with my ass. I never has that done before during a blow job from a girl. I I being a bi male had guys okay with my ass before and even been fucked but never a girl do it.

I let her keep going it felt amazing she stopped sucking and asked if I liked that and I told her yes I do. She started sucking me again and she had two fingers deep in my ass. I screamed out I'm cumming and she kept fucking letting me cum in her mouth. She got back on the bed and asked me " do you like things in your ass little brother". I told her about me being bi and some of the things I had done no details but just that I had been fucked before. I knew she wouldn't tell anyone and she was the first person I told about it.

"Well I got a treat for you then. Do you want to fuck me?" Of course I did and told her so. "Well I get to fuck you to then." There was no argument from me she stood up and went to her closet and soon emerged with a strap on dildo it had to be 9 inched long and very thick. "Me and my friends use this on each other sometimes but never on a guy this should be fun". She strapped it on and instructed me yo lie on my back I did. She grabbed a bottle of lube from her drawer and lubed up my ass and the dildo. "You ready for this?" "Yes" she pressed it against my ass and slowly slid it in it hurt a bit but felt great. She stared to pick up speed and was fucking me hard. she kept stroking my cock as she pounded my hard I knew I wouldn't last much longer and then my body tightened and I squirted cum all over my stomach. My sister pulled out the dildo and laid next to me. I then told her it was her turn and since she fucked my ass I was going to fuck hers. She didn't argue and got in the doggie position but I wanted to look at her while I fucked her so I rolled here over. 

I grabbed the bottle of lube and lubed up her ass and my Dick. I pressed the.head cock my cock against her ass and starter to push she took me deep in and I began to punish her ass with my cock. She was moaning deeply loving the way I fucked her. I then had an idea and I grabbed the strap on that was on the bed next to to us and inserted it into her pussy pulling it in and out as I fucked her ass as well. She loved it when I did that and it made her come instantly I was close to cumming again and kept poudning her ass until I came deep in her ass. 

We then laid next to each other and agreed how great it was but I hadn't got to feel my Dick in her pussy and I wanted to. I climbed on top of her and plunged deep inside of her soaking wet snatch until she came again. We both then went and got in the shower and she was looking so hot with the water dripping off her body I got down on my knees and ate her pussy again then turning her around and spreading her ass cheeks and ate her ass out as well. We then got out and laid in bed naked together and fell asleep and fucked again the next morning and the rest of the time I was there and still fuck when we get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment