Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Hotel Maid

I Went away for the weekend and stayed at a big hotel near the beach the first night i was down there i had a few drinks and was abit seedy in the morning i was just chilling out on the balcony in my boxer shorts and a shirt when i heard a knock i looked around and thought maybe it wasnt my room and then i heard the door open i quickly ducked out of view and peeked through the sliding door to see who it was and in walked a pretty little asian maid she seemed to be in her 20's she went straight into the bathroom so i had a moment to think on what i was going to do 

I was feeling horny so i unbuttoned my boxer shorts and pulled part of my cock out just so it seemed like an accident i was just staring out at the water when i heard the door slide shut i turned around and she was standing there smiling at me then she just went on cleaning so i walked inside and she said "hello would you like me to make the bed?" and i said "sure thats no problem" just as she went to walk in the bedroom she glanced at my cock and smiled 

So i followed her into the room i started to pick up clothes and put them in my bag by this time i was semi hard so my cock was protruding out more.I was standing right next to the bed pretending to look at my phone she was on her knees moving around the bed tucking in the sheets she came up really close to me got on her knees moving the beding around and i was watching her she was staring at my cock she looked up at me and gave me a shy smile

She finished making the bed and went out to her cart she came back and said "Is there anything else i can do for you" she had a big grin on her face so i thought for a second how best to put it to her without getting kicked out so i asked "Does this hotel do massage therapy?" She walked straight up to me and grabbed out my cock i was shocked she led me to the bed using my cock as a leash we got to the bed and she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock i was so horny i thought i was going to cum straight away but managed to keep my composure

She stood up and slipped off her pants an knickers and jumped on the bed in the doggy style position i buried my face in her backside sticking my tounge in her pussy and moving up and down licking every orifice she was moaning really loud so i got up on the bed and started to pound her from behind she was really tight but i showed no mercy i went as hard as i could i felt like i was going to cum so i pulled out and started jerking off she scrambled underneath my cock to swallow the cum so i grabbed her head just as i was cumming and rammed my cock down her throat
my cock was pulsating in her mouth for a good 10 seconds

She got dressed after that and cleaned herself up as she was leaving she turned to me and said with a big grin on her face "is there anything else i can do for you?" i smiled and said "come back tommorow" she smiled and left

Silly me i should of told her to remake the bed :P

No comments:

Post a Comment