Sunday 20 January 2013

Nurse and daughter

My boldness had put me in bad situations before and one such situation ocuured a few years ago after i had some surgery and was in the hospital recovering for a few days. I was in pain and unlucky that most of the nurses, or the girl that took my blood were not all that hot except for one nurse named Connie. Connie worked the second shift and she was fiesty and friendly if you knew how to relate to her but the younger nurses seemed to fear her. She must have been about early 50's and having talked some divorced with one married daughter. Connie would talk more when it involved her daughter Stacey. She referrd to her as her wild child and said her husband was abusive and she didn't know why she stayed with him. Connie was fun to talk with and she had a decent body for her age and pretty big tits but she never flaunted her assets in her nurses outfit. The day i was to go home i talked her into giving me her number and told her when i was up to it maybe we could go out and she said we'll see. I called her a few times and about a month later i took her out for coffee. I picked her up at her house in the countryside about 15 minutes from stores and restaurants and she talked of loving the peace of the country as opposed to living in town. I was kind of enamored with her and she looked lovely in regular clothes. That date she had on a yellow laced top and yellow sweater with dress blue jeans and short high heels. She had a nice tan and i saw no tan lines..lol...and her tits were so juicy looking in her lacey top with lots of cleavage and she wore this big gold cross on her neck. We were on our third date and back at her place and making out on the couch and i got her top off and was enjoying fondling, licking and sucking on her nice tits trying to get her ready to fuck but the farthest she would go is rubbing my cock with her hand. She said she wasn't ready and had not been with a man in years. Later that night after a long call with her daughter she told me after hanging up and that they had another huge fight and she was coming to stay with her for awhile. Apparently she lived in West Virgina at the time.
A few days later on the weekend i came to pick up Connie for a date and her daughter was there. She was the spitting imagage of her mom except for the tan and a better butt. Connie and Stacy were arguing some and i could tell they didn't really get along and Connie asked me if we could just stay in and i said sure. That evening we hung out and watched tv and sat on the patio out back and her daughter would come and go back and forth to her bedroom. At one point Connie gat mad at her and told her to go put some clothes on because she was only wearing a bathing suit top of a bikini and some short shorts. I had been getting some vibes from her and wondered if she was sending out signals or it was just my ego thinking so. Then Connie got a call from the hospital telling her they needed her to come in and fill in the rest of the shift because they were short handed and 2 nurses had left called off and another was sick and wanted to go home.
Connie said she would be back by midnight if i wanted to wait and i think she was ready to have some fun with me so i told her i would be here when she got home. We had been about to make dinner so she told me to just get whatever i wanted. Of course my dirty mind thought ..OK..i will fuck Stacy then..lol. It was a nice warm day and when Stacy came from her room we got coldcuts and had sandwiches and she still had that same outfit on her mom didn't like. But i liked it and her big tits..maybe 34D hanging in them like ripe mellons.
As we ate Stacy sat on a chair with her legs crossed under her and she just blurted out..So..are you fucking my mom yet ? I about shot myself being caught of guard like that and said..no..we have not gone there. She asked..why not...don't you think she is hot enough for you ? Is she too old for you. I said not at all. i find her very attractive and our age difference is no more than yours and mine. Our relationship just has not gotten to that stage yet. She laughed and said all men want sex tell me the truth..are you having sex with my mom and i said no..seriously.
Stacy said..thats hard to believe..your a pretty hot guy for your age and i said i am not that old. Then i said..i am going to sit out back and went out. About 10 minutes later Stacy came out with a beer in hand for me and i said thankyou. As i sipped the beer Stacy kind of stretched and i felt like she was giving me a show as she said well not much daylight left..think i will take some sun and she slowly wiggled out of her shorts and i saw the bottom half of her bikini. She had a great ass and as she bent over taking them off he legs she put her hand on my shoulder for support and her tits looked unbelieveable. She said..oh i forgot a blanket and walked back in and came back and spread it out showing off her body as she spread it our and she said..with a little giggle ..you know i like to lay out without a top just like my mom..did you know mom sunbathed that way. I said we never talked about it but i didn't notice any tan lines..lol..she said would you mind..all in the family right ? I said no not at all and she took off her top and she had great firm tits and she pulled on the bottom of her bikini bottom and straightened it out as she layed down and of course made sure to lay with her legs facing me and she spread them just a bit. I was sipping on my beer and getting a hard on as her tits looked like little mountains projecting from her chest and hardly sagging and i saw no hair around her bikini bottom imagining she had sweet shaved pussy. She layed there for about 5 minutes with her eyes closed and then said..you still ok over there..i sat oh yeah..and she smiled and said..that beer gettting warm in your hands and i had all i could take. I got up and walked softly to her and poured some of what was left in my bottle over her tits and she sat up and laughed..saying..ohh...she hesitated for a minute looking up at me and i was sure she had noticed i was hard and she said..now your going to have to lick this off me and giggled. I looked at her and holding the beer bottle in one hand pulled down my shorts and stood there with this erect tool and poured the rest of the beer on my cock and said you first and walked to her and she smiled and put out her hand and stroked it a couple times and went down on me sucking my cock as she layed on the blanket. She had me so horny and i wanted to taste her so i pushed her back and she layed down and i said take it off and she wriggled out of her bikini bottom and i was down over her licking her tits and kissing them and sucking on her nipples and enjoying the taste of beer on her tits and then i moved around and layed down on top of her in the 69 position and she spread her legs wider and i heard her say...wow..you would kill my mom with this thing...i like big dicks though..lol..and i felt her head reach up and take my cock in her mouth as i started to eat her pussy. Very quickly we were pressing ourselves down on each other and our faces were taking it all in and we were both kind of moaning and i said..mmmmmmm..nice pussy and she was saying...hahahaha..you have a great tongue and then sucking me harder. Then i rolled off and layed on the blanket on my back and she mounted me and rode me to climax for both of us. We were laying there sideways playing with each other ready for round 2 when we heard Connie's car coming up the gravel driveway. She had come home early and we scrambled to get our clothes on which we did in time but only with Stacy carrying the balnket and her shorts in hand and running to her room. I sat out back trying to act cool and Connie came out saying they had another girl come in so she came home but she was so tired. We sat around for a bit and then went inside and sat on the couch watching tv until she fell asleep. I made my mistake then. I was so horny for Stacy i got up quietly and went to her room and we fucked for an hour or so and decided to shower together. Bad MISTAKE. Connie must have heard the shower running and had come into the bathroom to see us with the shower curtain pulled back enough to see Stacy standing up and bent over and i was standing behind her and you could hear the slapping of my balls against her as i was fucking her hard and fast. We had not locked the door and had not heard it open and then we heard her scream and yell what are you doing ? !!
Well..lol..it was pretty obvious..lol..but i pulled out and Stacy stood up and tried to cover herself with the shower curtain saying ..mom what are you doing in here..then Connie got mad and said what i am doing..your here fucking my boyfriend and she was pissed telling me to get out which i did and half dressed and wet got out of there as fast as i could.
Connie would not return any of my calls after that but Stacy had found my number of Connie's cell phone and called me. Things had quieted down but her mom was stilled pissed at her and she said her mom hated me and never wanted to see me again. Which turned out fine because i secretly started to date Stacy and would plow her a couple times a week as they say in the country..lol. She loved to fuck and was fun but we had nothing in common and i got bored and stopped calling her or responding to her calls which was fine. She didn't know where i lived because i always fucked her in a motel or my vehicle or outside and it was a good few months of fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment